• Must be between the ages of 20 and 65 old
• Must not have previously visible permanent makeup.
• Must not be on Accutane®️ or prescription strength retinoid products.
• Must not be pregnant or lactating.
• Must not be undergoing cancer treatment.
• Must not have any autoimmune disorders.
• Must not be on any blood thinning medication.
• Must not have severe acne, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, old, fever blister, or cold sore outbreak at the time of the procedure
• Must not have a donated organ or pacemaker
• Must sign model consent allowing before and after photos to be published for marketing and education purposes.
• Must return in four to six weeks for photo of healed procedure
• Must leave a $50 non-refundable deposit for designated appointment date and time
Permanent Makeup lasts up to 3 years.
For final result touch up is needed in 4-6 weeks. Touch up is not included in the price. It’s very important to complete both sessions to achieve perfect outcome, that is specifically designed for your skin complexion needs and also to make it as long lasting as we state.
Permanent Makeup Deposit & Cancellation Policy:
At the time of your Permanent Makeup booking, you understand and consent to a deposit of $50-$100 being charged to your credit card.
In regard to cancellations, you also understand and consent to the following:
– Cancellations with 72 hours or more notice – Your deposit of $50- $100 will be fully refunded. If you want to reschedule another appointment at the time of your cancellation, your deposit can be used for the new appointment.
– Cancellations with less than 72 hours notice will be non-refundable.
If you have a medical emergency and must cancel with less than 72 hour notice, please provide your medical receipt and your appointment can be rescheduled for another time with no additional deposit required.
For bookings of two procedures or more, an additional non-refundable deposit of 100$-$50 per appointment will be required and charged to your credit card at the time of booking.
EXPLANATION OF NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT POLICY:
Permanent Makeup procedures take care and time to complete properly. When your appointment is booked, Wild At Heart schedules a minimum of three (3) hours to make certain that your procedure is not rushed and that you receive the finest results.
When a cancellation occurs with less then 72 hour notice, it leaves a 3 to 6 hour window of open time in the schedule which may not be able to be refilled with another client because of the short notice.
We take your procedure seriously and hope you will be considerate of our time and understanding of our policy.
Must be 18 years of age or older
Anemia (pigment may not retain properly)
Undergoing Chemotherapy (Consult with your doctor)
Allergy to pigments (a test patch can be done 20 mins prior the procedure)
Certain medications (discuss with the professional and let your Permanent Makeup (PMU) artist know)
Use of Accutane in the past year, retinol or retina-a in the past 4 weeks
Allergy to lidocaine (unless willing to get procedure done with no numbing)